Insurance Claims Process in Sugar Land, TXGive us a call today: 281-301-5477
Almost as stressful as dealing with a damaged roof over your head is dealing with insurance companies when filing a claim to have the damage repaired or the roof replaced. Reign Roofing can alleviate this stress and make the process smooth and easy for you… and to fight to see you have the best chance of getting your claim approved!
- We specialize in wind, hail, hurricane, and storm damage
- We have over 60 years of combined experience in the roofing, construction, and insurance industries
- We offer free inspections
You can depend on us to help you through all the steps of the insurance claim process. Your satisfaction and the protection of your home are our top goals.
Reign Roofing is here for you in Sugar Land, TX and ready to serve 24/7. Contact us today!
How the Insurance Claim Process Works
Many home insurance inspectors are unfamiliar with roof damage and may deny a claim based on ignorance. We will work with the insurance adjuster to accurately identify the damage covered in your policy so you have the best chance of getting your claim approved.
Below are the basic steps of the insurance process for roof repair/replacement:
- Call Reign Roofing to inspect your roof for damage. If there’s damage, you’ll sign a contract to get started.
- Submit the claim to your insurance company.
- Meet the insurance adjuster at your home. If damage is present, get a loss sheet for review and approval.
- Schedule the day for the repair or the roof replacement. We schedule your roofing crew and order the materials.
- We’ll invoice both you and your insurance company.
- We collect payment and sign off on roof completion.
What If My Claim Is Denied?
We will request a roof reinspection first, and from there we’ll see what options are available. We have more than a decade of experience working with the insurance business, so we’ll determine what routes will most likely lead to claim approval. We promise to fight for you.