Roofing Membranes in Richmond, TXGive us a call today: 281-301-5477
Roofing membranes help form weatherproofing and water barriers for roofs. You don’t necessarily need to have one for your roof, but they offer advantages many homeowners find appealing. Reign Roofing is the trustworthy local contractor serving Richmond, TX who can help you make the choice about roofing membranes and deliver a high-quality installation.
- We offer industry leading warranties and stand by our work
- We have over 60 years of combined experience in the roofing, construction, and insurance industries
- Discounts for military, teachers, nurses, and first responders
We aim to bring peace of mind to our customers through our values of dependability and honesty. You can reach us 24 hours a day for response service with clear communications that makes any job fast and seamless.
Reign Roofing is here for you and ready to serve 24/7. Contact us today!
What Is a Roofing Membrane?
Roofing membranes are barriers that prevent water leaks in homes. Unlike asphalt shingles, which serve a similar purpose, these membranes are thinner and seal directly on the roof rather than stay in place via gravity. Roofing membranes can create a more thorough waterproof seal than asphalt with fewer weak points, and they also last longer.
Different Types of Roofing Membranes
- Thermoset membranes: Membranes that solidify into their permanent shape after they’re heated.
- Thermoplastic membranes: These membranes can be reshaped and resealed when heated again.
- Modified bitumen: Bitumen modified with material like polyester fibers to create a thinner yet still strong roofing membrane.
Do I Need a Roofing Membrane?
This is a question to discuss with our Reign Roofing professionals. Roofing membranes have several benefits over asphalt, but traditional materials may still be a better fit for you, and some people simply don’t like the appearance of membranes. Our team will ensure you get exactly the results you want in Richmond, TX.